River-Friendly Landscaping practices are designed to help you create a healthy, beautiful, vibrant yard while conserving water, reducing yard waste, and preventing pollution of our air and local rivers.
Do you need help creating a River-Friendly Landscaping? Click here to see a list of qualified professional landscapers who have been trained on River-Friendly Landscaping practices.
Benefits to you:
- Saves money on water, fertilizers, and pesticides
- Reduces exposure to toxic chemicals for your family and pets
- Maximizes beneficial use of green “waste” in your landscape
- Requires less maintenance such as mowing and trimming
- Attracts wonderful birds and butterflies to your garden