7:30am – Half Marathon & 20-Mile
7:35am – Untimed Nature Walk
Hagan Community Park
2197 Chase Drive, Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
The Sacramento Running Association and ARPF are proud to partner on the fourth annual Run the Parkway event, the Official Training Run of the California International Marathon.
Proceeds from Run the Parkway benefit ARPF to help further our mission to support the preservation and enjoyment of the Parkway. Run the Parkway is Sacramento’s only running event that 100% benefits the American River Parkway Foundation!
- Registration – Help check in the race day registrations and hand out bib numbers. (Must be at least 16-years-old.)
- Shift – 5:30 – 7:30 a.m. (20 volunteers needed)
- Finish Line Controlled Zone – Distribute water to 20-mile runners as they pass back through William B. Pond Recreation Area; direct runners to the Finish Line or outbound onto the 20-Mile course; distribute food, water and medals to runners once they’ve crossed the Finish Line; and help with post-race clean-up.
- Shift – 7:30 – Noon (10-20 volunteers needed)
- Course Marshal – Direct vehicle traffic and race participants throughout the course to ensure everyone stays on course and maintain course safety.
- Shift – 6:45 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. (37 volunteers needed)